• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

most insane dangerous diet pills

ChristBait

Bluelighter
I'm looking for an insane unhealthy diet pills for the purpose of extreme weight loss and also to help keep me up for long hours while I'm working on tight deadlines. I've been clean off all drugs since I got out of rehab middle of last year but I've jsut been drinking off and on. I read about that slim xtreme or whatever on here a while back and saw that they discontinued it. I'm looking for something similar thats still on the market that will help me get through those long hours. I don't care how unhealthy it is, in fact, the unhealthier, the better for me. I want to push my body and mind to the limit without any regard for my well-being or physical health in the long run. If it kills me faster, then thats a plus.
Any recommendations?

ya, what you are looking for is a common drug, easily available from a doctor.

There are many drugs in it's family, Speed

Adderal and Ritalin are most known, but they all are unmatched at stopping you from eating food, i'm sure of it:\

and of course they are also dangerous and damaging just like you described you were looking for.

Your location is going to limit what you can get legally. Here in Australia most of the stronger weight-loss suppements have long been banned... because you know side effects included heart & renal failure, death etc.

Your options would be to go onto bodybuilding forums and see what the pro's use for cutting cycles (ECA stacks, 1,3-DMAA, etc) , or go to a doctor and see what they recommend (Duromine/Phentermine)?

Personally i'd recommend a healthier approach :)

You could always go hit up your local methamphetamine dealer.

My thoughts exactly. For weight-loss purposes, that should prove rather insane, extreme, and dangerous (along with whatever other characteristics are desired).

ebola